Prices incl. VAT, excl. shipping costs
We recommend using our colored primer to ensure excellent adhesion of the leather to any (smooth) surface. In addition, our primer is available in the same color shades as the leather tiles. By using the same color, any small seams are barely visible.
Content: 500 ml
Product number: 1605901
Information about Primer Lava/Charcoal
Water based, quick drying and filling primer. To be used as a primer on untreated wood, MDF and plastered or painted walls.
- The surface must be clean, dry, free of dust and grease.
- Remove loose (old) layers
- Carry out any repairs, sand again, make dust and grease free
- Before you start, stir the primer well
- If necessary, dilute the first layer with 3% water, do not dilute the second layer
- Apply one or more coats with a suitable brush over roller
- Do not touch up while drying
- Sand lightly between the layers and after drying and then make it dust and grease free
- After about 6 hours of drying, you can attach the leather tiles.
- Colour: Lava
- Content: 500 ml (approx. 5-6 m2)
- Dust-free within approx. 1 hour
- Ready to use in approx. 6 hours
- Gloss level: Matt